Click an Ad

If you find this blog helpful, please support me by clicking an ad!

Friday, September 25, 2015

Spiceworld 2015

So I'm still in Austin for one more night. I attended Spiceworld 2015 for the first time, and what an amazing conference! I was a little disappointed in a couple of the breakout sessions but that's to be expected. For the price, it was well worth it to network with other admins, get my "business" card out there with my blog's address, and talk to some vendors. We're looking at a possible converged infrastructure project, and possibly a new backup solution (even though I love Veeam, they don't support KVM). I got a lot of questions answered and met a lot of great people, including from my municipal sector. Hopefully we can keep the relationships going and help each other out. It was really cool, and a little bit overwhelming, to get so much swag from the vendors. Here's a picture from day one, and day two was just as much.


No comments:

Post a Comment