Click an Ad

If you find this blog helpful, please support me by clicking an ad!

Friday, July 25, 2014

Happy Sysadmin Day!

I'd just like to take a minute to wish all of my fellow sysadmins a happy sysadmin day! I didn't get squat, because apparently the only people that know about this vaunted holiday are actual sysadmins. Which is too bad really. We drive organizations. We are the ones that surmount all kinds of obstacles to keep the environments that we manage running as securely as possible and at peak performance.

So when you get home tonight, pour yourself a glass of scotch (or your beverage of choice) and contemplate all the great things that you do. Hopefully someone else has expressed their thanks to you, but probably not. :)


3 comments:

  1. Well said fellow admin! Thanks to you for this blog which I have used in my Server Admin role quite a bit

    ReplyDelete